Introduction to Python for Data Science
About Python Programming
Python is a very powerful programming language used for many different applications. Over time, the huge community around this open source language has created quite a few tools to efficiently work with Python. In recent years, a number of tools have been built specifically for data science. As a result, analyzing data with Python has never been easier.
In this practical course, you will start from the very beginning, with basic arithmetic and variables, and learn how to handle data structures, such as Python lists, Numpy arrays, and Pandas DataFrames. Along the way, you’ll learn about Python functions and control flow. Plus, you’ll look at the world of data visualizations with Python and create your own stunning visualizations based on real data.
What you’ll learn
- Explore Python language fundamentals, including basic syntax, variables, and types
- Create and manipulate regular Python lists
- Use functions and import packages
- Build Numpy arrays, and perform interesting calculations
- Create and customize plots on real data
- Supercharge your scripts with control flow, and get to know the Pandas DataFrame
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
- Anyone who wants to get started or advance further in Data Science
- Anyone who wants to develop expertise in Python programming based on best-practices
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Python for real-life challenging Data Science projects and applications
- No Programming Experience is Required
- No Programming Knowledge Required
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language Bengali & English
- Students 8
- Assessments Self
The ability to analyze data with Python is critical in data science. Learn the basics, and move on to create stunning visualizations.