Position: Software Engineer (Front-End)
- Build modern, interactive and elegant UX/UI using Reactjs.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug web applications.
- Fully test and troubleshoot work, as well as ensure consistently error free and high-quality results.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of the software.
- Support software quality assurance and optimize performance.
- Provide production support.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Interface with other software, system engineers and program management.
Contractual or Part-Time
- B.Sc (Hons.) in CS/ CSE/ Software Engineering with a good academic record.
- At least 2 year(s) or Freelancing Experience
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 3+ years of web application development experience.
- Experience in Python (Django).
- Experience with ReactJS.
- Capabilities to work as individual or in team and mentor them.
- Experience in elegantUX/UI development.
- Excellent in HTML5/CSS3 skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving performance bottlenecks especially in front end layer.
- Experience in developing SPA and API style architectures.
- Experience with server-side development using React.js. Node.js, jQuery etc.
- Familiar with SVN and Git.
- Experience in multi-platform APIs (.net, python, java etc.) and Social Media APIs (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under time constraints.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for creating positive user experiences.
- Document/NoSQL database experience (Apache SOLR, MongoDB, etc.).
- Denary Computing Limited offers competitive compensation for deserving candidates as Contractual Basis or Part-Time. We will pay more than the market if you can prove yourself outstanding.
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume with a cover letter in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2018
In the email subject please write as mentioned, otherwise it will go into junk: Application for Software Engineer (Front-End) Post
You should rename your CV as urName_YrsOfExp_CurSal_ExpSal.pdf, Example: nahid_2yr_20K_30K.pdf